Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Mommy, I have a baby in my tummy!

So she did! Carter was very gentle and helpful to Lily in her tender state. It was beyond cuteness. She gave birth to a Sponge Bob stuffed animal in case you were wondering.
 Photobucket
I have been enjoying short hair so much! I have never had it quite this short before, but when the ponytail came off, I was liberated!  I think I have finally found my hair identity! Long is fun, but I just pulled it back all the time.  It was just drab.  With this I can dry it and style it quickly and I feel so sassy.  This is also the first cut ever that really works with my natural curls.  I can just let the back air dry and leave it and then I curl the front pieces, which takes about 2 minutes.  It's amazing.  Straight is fun too and only takes about 10 minutes.  I think the short is here to stay for a while.  I finally feel like myself with my hair.  Yay!  Maaaaybe long will be fun again someday, but for now I am not looking back!
Photobucket

3 awesome comments:

Danielle said...

you are so hot! :)

Carter Family said...

I ADORE your hair. I agree with the short and sassy do - it agrees with you!!

Danielle said...

BTW, I really appreciate your comment about Bennett and church. I'm going to have to look into that ABA therapy you were talking about. And may just need to hit you up for some help. Assuming we can ever get healthy enough to go to church.....I'm excited to try some new stuff out to see if it helps.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin