Sunday, January 20, 2013

Recitals

Eden's dance recitals are the best! I so look forward to them. 
 Photobucket

Photobucket
She kept looking at me during the performance. It was so cute.  At one point, the girls started a snowball fight with the audience with cotton stuffed nylon.  They thought it was hilarious.
Photobucket


Eden got to be the partridge in a pear tree and did a great job.
Photobucket
I love the free dance portions of the songs when the girls leap around and twirl. 
Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket
I love this picture:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Eden's best friend from church, school and dance!
Photobucket

Photobucket
This is Eden's second year of dance and it is so neat to see her confidence soar. She loves dance so I am looking forward to many more recitals to come. She told me just this week, "I want to do dance forever!"

0 awesome comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin