Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Retraction

In reference to a previous entry:

After reviewing many of my entries I have to take back what I said. My kids don't seem to ever be wearing pants and after observing myself I see that it is totally true. Because we are home most all of the time and the weather is hot, I have really let that go. Why bother. They do wear them, but I cannot say that they start out that way every day. Just had to be honest :)

4 awesome comments:

Cheney Family said...

That is so funny!! During the summer my kids stay in there pj's almost all day if we aren't going any where.

Danielle said...

Don't feel bad! It happens to the best of us! My kids start off all cute and clean at 10 am and by 3 they look like totally different people!

Anonymous said...

Too funny!!!

Sherry Ellsworth said...

way to come out clean! he he he

Blog Widget by LinkWithin