I have been wanting one of these great little gadgets since I took a cooking class at BYU and just have never gotten around to buying one. I finally got one for my Birthday last month! It cores, peels and slices all at once. I just break the curly apple into pieces and the kids love it for snacks. It is great for quick apple pie or cobbler. It also works for peeling and slicing potatoes. I love it and can't believe I went so long without getting one. It was only $20 on Amazon and is really easy to clean, just wipe with a damp cloth. I love it especially since it is apple season.
Sunday, November 02, 2008
Apple Peeler
Posted by Pricilla at 8:15 PM
Labels: Cool Products
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 awesome comments:
Yup, they rock. Daniel grandpa bought one for everyone in the family! i really like ours.
Post a Comment