Saturday, November 15, 2008

Best Poop Story Ever

As you know, I love poop stories. I know, I know, there is really something wrong with me! But I am still going to write my new favorite one. Today Dallin used the restroom and proudly proclaimed to Peter that he made a "CANDY CANE POO POO". According to Peter it really was very impressive. They were so exited about it that Peter suggested that they show Mommy(I was upstairs at the moment). Before Dallin could come and get me Eden came in to look and promptly flushed Dallin's work of art!!! Dallin pretty much thought the world had ended. He mourned the loss for a few minutes and then Peter came upstairs to tell the tale. I could not stop laughing for....well, I am still laughing.

5 awesome comments:

Valerie and Christopher said...

LOL I love it! It is good to know we are not the only family who thinks feces stories are so funny.

Tammy said...

haha! thats a funny story!

Heidi said...

hahahahha

Cami said...

Yeah,nothing like a good poop or fart story for a good laugh...Grandma A would be so apalled!!

Unknown said...

Hahaha that's hilarious! I just read this to Richard and he was laughing his head off.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin