Today Peter's boss came into his office and gave him a copy of an electrical magazine that talks about one of the scholarships that Peter has received. What is even cooler is that his boss was in southern Cali recently and it was one of the owners of the company that had pointed it out to Peter's boss. I guess they know who Peter is and he is making a good impression. Peter really likes being an estimator in the office and really tries to be an asset to the company. People seem to notice him and like him. He is pretty awesome if I do say so myself!
Friday, November 14, 2008
Magazine Article about Peter
Posted by Pricilla at 4:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 awesome comments:
I also say he is awsome.
cool! $1000 is awesome! good job on winning!
That's pretty saweet! Not many people can say they've had a magazine article written about them! Way to go Peter!
Congrats Peter. That is great. P.s. I got the comments working on my blog finally.
Yahoo Peter!!!!!
Post a Comment