Between my photog class and the gym, Peter has been putting the kids to bed 3 times a week. When I get home, I am finding this quite a bit: They look so much alike in this one.
Those are SO fun! Reminds me of Michael who is supposed to "snuggle" Evan for a few minutes and then get out of there! Instead, three hours later, I usually end up going in to wake Michael up and get him to go to bed. Ha!
Hi, I am Pricilla. A wife and mother of 7! Life is crazy, but writing and sharing photos helps me to cherish those every day little moments. I believe life is to be enjoyed, not just endured.
"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all."
1 awesome comments:
Those are SO fun! Reminds me of Michael who is supposed to "snuggle" Evan for a few minutes and then get out of there! Instead, three hours later, I usually end up going in to wake Michael up and get him to go to bed. Ha!
Post a Comment