Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Prop 8

The members have worked so hard on the campaign for prop 8. There have been people waving signs on almost every corner and countless other efforts and really made a stand for what is right. No matter what the outcome is, I am just so proud of our church and the members for their efforts. I am glad that we live in California right now to experience these wonderful saints following the Lord's will. The world has literally turned wrong to right and I am very grateful to be a member of the true church so that I can know what is right in the LORDS bounds, not what the world says. We can always look to Him for guidance and know the real right from wrong. I know the polls are not looking good, but we know we have done what we can. What matters is that the saints have drawn the line and will not follow what is popular. If prop 8 does pass, the future will be a better place!

0 awesome comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin