Saturday, May 15, 2010

Best Friends

Tanner has fallen in love with a worm he found in the back yard. He has been enjoying carrying it around, and setting it down so that he can watch it wiggle. Daddy would not let him take it on the trampoline much against his wishes. He named it Peter Worm Dickinson. He keeps talking to it and playing imaginative like he would with a sibling. Then I heard him say, "Your my best friend!". Should I be worried?

Last night Eden and I were tired and the boys were downstairs watching a movie. So us girls went to lay down on my bed. We cuddled and chatted for a while and I said:
"Eden, can we be best friends forever?"
She said excitedly:"YES! Tomorrow morning I will go wish for that."
I thought about what she meant for a moment and asked "Do you mean on a wishing flower in the yard?"(you know the dandelion weeds)
She replied: "Yes."

2 awesome comments:

Sarah said...

Those are the sweetest things!! Don't worry about Tanner. I once spent an entire afternoon "playing" with a dragonfly. But I will swear to this day that when I asked it if it wanted to be friends, it nodded its head!!

rochelle said...

So funny! And so cute!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin