I want to put a nice picture of the temple up in our house, but they are so expensive at the bookstore. I thought I would probably like it even more if it was a picture I took and edited myself so last weekend I spent some time taking some pictures. I wanted to get something unique.I can't decide which one I want to frame so if you have a favorite please let me know. Here are a few that I ended up with post edit so far. I would be happy to give anyone a full resolution image if you are interested. 
Friday, May 21, 2010
Temple
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 awesome comments:
Cilla,
These are amazing!!! I agree, they are soo expensive at the bookstore, i was going to buy one there but gave up on finding one i liked enough to justify the cost....not sure which is my favorite yet.... but i would love ot eventually take you uo on your offer when i figure it out. Thanks!!!
Wow Cilla! These are gorgeous. My favorites are the first one and last one, but they are all stunning and would look gorgeous on a wall.
Ooh...I LOVE them!!! #3 is my favorite and I would really, really love the image. You could even charge me and I'd pay you for it. Love, love, love.
i think three is my favorite. I like the flowers in 4, but i like that the temple shows a little more in three. all amazing though. Nice work.
These are beautiful!!!! I love the first one!!!!! I'll pay you for a picture!!
Wow, Cilla- those are awesome! I like the third one best, then the first one. I would love to get some large prints of them. Do you have any suggestions where?
WOW cill! I want...NEED one!
Soooo beautiful!!! Love the pictures!
I really love the third one, but in the first one you can see what an amazing structure the temple is. And the layout of the first one is really great for taking up space on a wall. Good job.
Post a Comment