Peter has made me laugh so hard a couple of times lately. The first time was last weekend when I had put a pair of pants on that I haven't worn in a while. Once they were on I started wondering what size they were. I was curious because I thought they were a size smaller than the size I have been wearing, so a girl needs to know these things ya know? Instead of taking them off to look I went and found Peter so he could look at the tag. I reversed the top of my pants in the back and asked him to tell me what size they were. Instead of just looking he decided that I had invited him to give me a wedgie! It caught me so off guard that I started laughing. He was pretty proud of himself.
Then the other night, Peter decided to cuddle up next to me while I was asleep. I was at the very edge of the bed. Several hours later one of us moved and WHACK, I fell right out of bed!!! I landed on my knees and just sat there for a minute because I wasn't really sure what just happened. I kept trying to go back to sleep but every time I thought about it I couldn't stop laughing or joking that Peter had dumped me. Now I will have a little more sympathy when I hear a thud coming from one of the kids rooms in the middle of the night.
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Marriage Humor
Posted by Pricilla at 10:50 PM
Labels: Journaling
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 awesome comments:
hahahahaha those are funny stories!
Post a Comment