skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Photo via LucyRoller coaster pictures are pretty much the funniest, most unflattering thing in the world. Would you like to meet my uvula? Our kids love the big rides. Peter says it is because we don't act afraid. When they get nervous about a ride, we acknowledge what they are afraid of and keep it positive. I usually prepare them the best that I can as well. When they ask if it is scary, I say things like "Yes, but it is fun scary" or "pretend scary". I explain that that means even though it is scary, they are never really in danger and they are always safe so it is exciting and fun. The kids see us having fun, so it is reassuring. Eden was by far our biggest thrill seeker and could never get enough rides this trip. Dallin was nervous about some roller coasters at first, but by the end, thats all he wanted to do. Toward the end of the trip the little one were so tired and grouchy by late afternoon so I took them back to the hotel while the big kids stayed to do the big rides. That worked out well so they could just do one after another. I should preface this by saying that we are screamers when we ride. It makes it more fun to scream. Screaming=Fun This is at Sea World and was a big favorite. The kids rode this one 4 or 5 times.
Tower or Terror. I think this is the scariest ride. Dallin didn't want to do it again after the first time, but eventually got the nerve to do it again on the last day and loved it. This picture was our first time and Tanner was a little freaked out! This was his first time being big enough to do the big rides. His face gives the name of the ride justice. He did it again and again though so he got over it as you can see in the next picture.

I am not even sure which ride this is, there were many between the 3 parks.
I love Space Mountain because it is all in the dark. Peter's Mom and sister Heidi came for a couple of days. Lori loves the big stuff too.
Splash Mountain was fun too. One evening, there was no line at all so the operator would just let them stay in their seat and keep going again and again. Oh the joy of going in February!



Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! I love it! Peace out Lucy
0 awesome comments:
Post a Comment