Thursday, March 01, 2012

Tiny Dancer

We received Eden's dance pictures from last semester the other day.  One of the moms volunteered to do it for free!  I love them.  Eden is the sweetest little dancer.  When we went to Disneyland, Eden bought a little metal tiarra so now she wears it to dance class with her hair up each week.  I just love seeing her in her dance clothes.  She is just such a mini lady. 

Today I got to stay and watch the class.  I didn't know this was allowed so it was my first time.  I love her teacher even more now.  She is so good with the girls and they have a great time with her.  What a worthwhile activity.  It is all positive and encourages self confidence. 

Photobucket

Photobucket
My favorite:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 awesome comments:

Alison Brown said...

She looks so much like you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin