Thursday, March 17, 2011

Back

I learned a lot this week!  The first couple of days were incredible.  I thoroughly enjoyed how simple and quiet life is when you don't have so much technology crowding things out (including the spirit!).  Then I realized what and addict I am and fell off the wagon a few times during the week.  I wasn't feeling well and was getting a little bored since I didn't have a lot of energy. Overall, it was a real eye opener for me.  I got much more scripture reading in after the kids went to bed each night. I definitely want to stay away from social media and web browsing all together during the day from now on.  I am going to try to get most of my blogging done once a week as well and schedule the posts to cut down time there too. I highly recommend this experiment to anyone who tends to sit down at the computer several times a day.  I felt like I was living life more.

0 awesome comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin