Thursday, March 17, 2011

OMSI Trip

The kids had a day off school last week, so we took a trip to OMSI.  They had a great time. Peter was able to meet up with us there.  Thank goodness, I couldn't have done this by myself.  I was in the mood to play with actions today, so my style is a bit different but it is fun to change things up.  I was with Lily most of the time so there are more pictures of her than anyone else.
Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Lily loved the sand once she got used to it. Then she dove right in.  I love how my kids make other moms so nervous.  I mean, its just sand people, it does come off.  I am not sure why it freaked people out to see her lay in it.  Ha ha, I guess thats just how we roll.
Photobucket

Eden loved the shopping.  She was so drawn to it that it made me laugh. What a girl.
Photobucket


Photobucket

Peter's dad came for a little while too.  What a nice grandpa.
Photobucket

Sand was the biggest hit, in case you didn't notice.
Photobucket


Photobucket

Peter took the big kids to a planetarium show about space.  After that I was beat so I took the 3 younger kids home.  Peter stayed with Dallin and Eden for 2 or 3 more hours and got to have tons of fun with all the exhibits. I am so glad they got to do that without wild toddlers running the show.  Our pass is only good for a few more months so I am glad to get use out of it. The kids sure do love it here.

1 awesome comments:

Danielle said...

that looks like a blast! i really need to take my boys!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin