Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Daydreaming

The other day I was thinking how fun it would be to find some quick patterns and sew my girls some matching clothes for summer.  I haven't sewn for so long and I am missing it a lot lately ever since I helped my sister sew her daughter a baptism dress.  I wasn't too impressed with what I found at the fabric store in the patterns so I started looking through the books and there it was:

"Little Girls, Big Style" by Mary Abreu

The title underneath caught my attention quickly:  "Sew a Boutique Wardrobe from 4 easy patterns."  Aha!  It even comes with the 4 patterns and has full colored pictorial instructions for all the 23 fun variations.  It was just the sort of styles I was looking for. Now I can't stop looking over the pages dreaming about the endless possibilities. I must have a sewing marathon soon! 

3 awesome comments:

Danielle said...

Sounds like fun! I need a girl!

Memory Bybee said...

Ooh, that is so, so cute! Ugh, sewing...one of the talents I wish I had but don't. Love your font on here, by the way.

Sarah said...

I was really getting into sewing before I had a third girl. Then I had to face reality: sewing x 3 x the cost of fabric...Maybe when their older!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin