Tuesday, March 08, 2011

The News is Out!

Yes, it is true, but I am not really sure I am old enough to have 6 children!  The last 12 weeks have been quite a roller coaster as I have kept mostly silent for the first time. 

Can I just say, keeping it in this long is not for me at all!  We thought we would give it a try since we have never really waited long before.  Um, yeah it was a downer for me.  For about a month I liked having our little secret and honestly I was still processing it, but after that, no fun.  I am just not the kind of person who can hold things in.  I need to release my emotions!  Plus it is so much more fun when those you love can share in your joy.

So we have been going through so much and my blogging outlet was totally cut off  from the subject. Hence the scarcity of posts I guess. Well, that and I spent a couple of months laying around sick and tired so there wasn't a whole lot to report there and my camera has a little too much dust from it.  I get that some people love to keep to themselves, but now I have learned that I am so not one of them.  I am okay with that.  I guess at 31 I am still learning things about myself. 

0 awesome comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin