Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Roommate Reunion

In August I had the pleasure of having a roommate reunion with some of my BYU girlfriends. Oh, these are the best times. It is so fun to feel like I am 19 again for a couple of days.

We met for lunch at Sweet Tomatoes and got all caught up and then headed to Grandpa's lake for a few hours of fun.  We tubed and skied to our hearts content.  It was during the early evening hours, my favorite!  Everyone loved it as much as I do.

Photobucket 

Photobucket
We stayed up way late that night.  The next day we ate at a pancake house, shopped and watched a chick flick.  Then we went to the Voice Box where there was much Karaoke to be had.
PhotobucketWe had a fun dinner at Chang's Mongolian grill.

Photobucket

The next morning we headed back to reality.  It was a fun, quick weekend.  I love these girls so much and missed the 3 who were not able to come.

1 awesome comments:

Sarah said...

Wish I could have been there!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin