Peter's brother Luke came home from his mission in the Philippians and we were so excited that we decided to meet him at the airport at midnight! We made a big banner and The kids spent all afternoon decorating the letters.
Some of the kids fell asleep on the way there. We were all so tired. We ended up waiting for about an hour before he finally walked through the gate.
Carter ran up to him first. Well actually, he kind of ran past him to say hi to Andy who was behind him. I guess he knows Andy better lately. It as pretty funny.
Luke 1 finally met Luke 2! Little Luke did wake up eventually and said hi.
Hi, I am Pricilla. A wife and mother of 7! Life is crazy, but writing and sharing photos helps me to cherish those every day little moments. I believe life is to be enjoyed, not just endured.
"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all."
1 awesome comments:
Too cute! What a fun family you have!
Post a Comment