Notice the haircuts? Carter cut Lily's for her. He pretty much took it all off the top so I had no choice but to match the back. I am getting used to her pixie look now. Mine was intentional. I chopped it all off into an a-line. I love how short the back is. It took about a year to get up the nerve to do it, so I was more than ready to go for it. I feel so liberated! It is so easy and much cuter than wearing a bun all the time. Some days I wear it straight and others curly. I love it either way.
Friday, December 07, 2012
Being a Mom
Notice the haircuts? Carter cut Lily's for her. He pretty much took it all off the top so I had no choice but to match the back. I am getting used to her pixie look now. Mine was intentional. I chopped it all off into an a-line. I love how short the back is. It took about a year to get up the nerve to do it, so I was more than ready to go for it. I feel so liberated! It is so easy and much cuter than wearing a bun all the time. Some days I wear it straight and others curly. I love it either way.
Posted by Pricilla at 11:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 awesome comments:
okay, you are seriously so gorgeous! hot mama!
Post a Comment