Friday, December 07, 2012

Thanksgiving

We spent thanksgiving with my family this year. Well my sisters and their families. We missed my parents and brother. We gathered in the early afternoon in Salem and worked on all the final touches. Then of course we got way too full, which resulted in plenty of lethargy. The kids had a blast playing with cousins all day. We stayed until 9 at night before deciding to peel ourselves away from the fun. I didn't take many photos, just a few quick snapshots of the day.  I wish I would have captured the great spread and beautiful pies. 
 Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
After dinner the guys went to return some chairs at the church and played basketball for a while.  The rest of the day we played Dance Dance Revolution, and us girls made super cute Christmas planners. 
 
I sure love my family. They are so fun to be around and I was feeling very thankful that we are so close. 

0 awesome comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin