Friday, December 07, 2012

Cowboy

Peter's Grandpa turned 95 this week! That was a big deal. Peter's parents planned a big cowboy themed birthday party for him. People came from everywhere to celebrate with him. The party was at The Old Spagetti Factory downtown in the same room that our wedding lunch was at. It was neat to be in that room again, but it was really neat that it was totally full of people. Probably as full as our wedding lunch.
 
Our kids were great! I must admit, I was surprised by how well behaved they were.  Is that bad?
Photobucket
Grandpa was so happy.  He told Peter that he was so excited that he hadn't slept at all the night before.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Tanner wore his Woody costume and sang his rendition of  "You've Got a Friend In Me." to Grandpa.
Photobucket
Lori got a carrot cake from Beaverton Bakery that was the most amazing thing I have ever tasted. 
Photobucket
Happy Birthday Grandpa! We are so proud to be in your family.

1 awesome comments:

Sarah said...

I remember that place! Such a special event :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin