I had my 3 younger ones with me at Costco the other day and we decided to stop at the food court. I asked Lily if she wanted lemon aid and she said really loud, "No, I want water! Lemon aid will make me sad! SUUUPER SAD!" Those around us got a good chuckle.
Dallin loves chips and salsa, but of course his tongue burns when he eats it. Yesterday, he decided to cool it off by grabbing an ice cube tray from the freezer and sticking his tongue right on it. You can guess how that turned out. The more he tried to get it off, the more it stuck until his tongue was sticking to the whole ice cube width. Being a bad mommy, I hesitated in his misery for a moment to decide if I had time to take a picture. The urgency of the situation won out though and in just a few seconds and some warm water, Dallin was free. No picture. It was just like that Christmas movie.
We were driving in the van and we passed a large construction site. Carter got all excited about the "Destruction" and yelled, "Mom, they are building a new Toys R Us!"
For the first time the other day, when Peter's phone rang, Lily decided to answer it. She said "Hello? This is Lily the baby!" Followed by a very grown up sounding conversation with my brother in law. It was adorable.
Friday, December 07, 2012
Kid Humor
Posted by Pricilla at 10:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 awesome comments:
Post a Comment