Thursday, December 06, 2012

Benihana

For Lily's birthday week, we decided to go to a restaurant as a family. We do this now and then to work on appropriate behavior. Benihana isn't cheap, but it is pretty much dinner and a show. It sucked up our month's entertainment budget in one shot(even with the kids just eating sides of noodles and rice), but Peter really wanted the kids to have the unique experience so we went for it. It turned out that Peter is smart. I was afraid some of the kids would be hard the whole time, but they all sat quietly and were perfect. It was awesome! We all enjoyed it. Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
They watched it like a magic show as our chef threw eggs, spatulas, shrimp and built a vocano.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Lily got a happy birthday song and a treat!
Photobucket
I must admit it was worth it. We were smiling and laughing the whole time and made some great memories. I highly recommend it for a family night(or lunch for much cheaper).

0 awesome comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin