Sunday, June 24, 2007

Does it float?


Have you ever seen that segment that David Letterman does call Will it Float? This is a good way to describe Dallin. He is always trying things out in the sink, bathtub and kiddie pool. I guess I should have seen it coming but yesterday he decided to see if my pc phone would float...It doesn't. I was so sad I could cry because I had just bought a bunch of accessories for it this very week and made it my music player. I had to keep telling myself " it is just a posession". Thats the only thing that got me through. I can get it to turn on, but it turns off after a few seconds. The guy at the T Mobile store told me that sometimes after a couple days they dry out and are okay. Then he tried to sell me a new one for $350. That was a lot of help! Like thats ever going to happen. I am hoping for the first option. I am a very sad girl today. Even my SIM card developed some rust on it and won't work in my old phone. Dallin can be a really expensive kid sometimes. But I love him way more than a phone so life will go on, even in I am sad for a couple of days. I guess we will see if it will work again by then. The pink part of the phone is a paper that is normally white...unless it gets water on it!

3 awesome comments:

Test said...

That sucks! I was told you can put it in a jar of rice for a few days and the rice should absorb the water. you may have to change the rice each day.

Unknown said...

Crazy little kids! That's so neat that you get so much help at church. Is it an older couple, or a younger one without kids?

Pricilla said...

A younger one without kids

Blog Widget by LinkWithin