I am so proud of Peter today so I have to brag just a bit. This is the sixth summer that Peter has done pest control and he is good at what he does. Selling about 3 a day is considered doing very well by most standards and he can usually do a little better than that. Occasionally, there is a high day. Peter's personal record was 13 in one day a couple of years ago. Today he tore it up. Over all he has not been making his goals as much this summer because there is so much more distraction with the family and his apprentiship. So now that he doesn't have to fly to Oregon once a week and things are settling in nicely at home he feels like he can get down to business. At least that is what he was saying yesterday. He said in order to catch up for the month he needed to sell 40 this week alone. That is pretty much impossible but of course I told him he could do it. So today he sold a whopping 18 accounts! I am just bursting with pride for him. They are all strong sales too with payment and scheduled for either today or tomorrow. That is amazing as well. When this boy sets his mind to something he has an iron will. I am so grateful for such a hard working sweet husband already but today I am elated for him. You Go Peter!
Monday, June 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 awesome comments:
WOW thats alot of sales for one day!
Go Peter, that's awesome! You and your cute kids are lucky to have such a good husband/dad to provide for you!
WOW!!! from a fellow pest control wife, i know how awesome that is. way to go peter! :)
Way to go Peter! You are so tough!
Post a Comment