Friday, December 14, 2007

Christmas Tree Bribe

The last few nights I have been putting a mini christmas tree with lights in Dallin and Eden's room at night. The only rule is that they have to stay in their beds or it goes bye bye. I guess I am just tired of sitting in there until they fall asleep every night. They love the tree and it is really motivating, but Dallin hasn't been able to resist getting out of bed without me in there and they have lost the tree every night. So last night they finally did it! I am so exited. I kept checking on them because I couldn't believe it and they were just lying there. Yay! I hope this is the start of a new trend.

3 awesome comments:

Julia said...

woohoo...so maybe it will be christmas all year round in their room...? :) whatever works!

Anonymous said...

That's cute! Last year, Aaron strung Christmas lights on the kids' bunk beds. Then, one day, I went in and found glass all over the floor...apparently, Noah decided to eat the lights. So this year, when Aaron suggested we put lights up for them in their room, I said no way! I'm glad you're kids aren't being naughty destructive little ones like mine :)

Meredith said...

that is a good idea! i'll file that one away for when i need it.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin