I have learned before that you have to be careful what you say, but this is pretty funny. I was upset about something the other day in the car and Dallin said "Mommy's crazy." I looked at Peter very accusingly as if he had said that to Dallin at some time. Peter said it wasn't him. We couldn't figure out where he had learned that, but being that it was sort of true at times, we thought it was kind of funny.
Then the other night I was trying to change a load of laundry and Dallin wanted to push the button so he was climbing all over the place when I was trying to put some clothes in the dryer. I stood up trying to work anyway and hit my head really hard on the corner of a cuboard that was open. It caught me so off guard that I screamed and sat down in pain for a few minutes. I told Dallin he was driving me crazy without realizing it(it had been a really long day so my patience was thin). A few minutes later we sat down for dinner and Peter asked Dallin to say the prayer. Dallin looked at me for a minute as if he was thinking about something else and said "mommy's crazy." OH!!!! Whoops, I finally realized that I said that to him and since he was repeating it, and I thought that probably wasn't a very nice thing to say either (true as it may be at times).
Thursday, December 20, 2007
Crazy
Posted by Pricilla at 8:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 awesome comments:
hahah do. lol mystery solved tho
oh man, pricilla...don't fret! i'm crazy too! and my patience wears thin more often than i would like. i always thought you were an eternally patient mommy! i guess you must be human(and a saint, if not an angel:)
Post a Comment