Poor Tanner has a way of getting stuck a lot. Being the mean mommy that I am I made him wait while I grabed my camera. No babies were hurt during the making of this photograph. We went to our ward party on Saturday and the kids were so exited to see Santa. Dallin had a cute conversation that was very serious about the big truck that he wants.
Tanner just thought Santa was funny. Eden was a little more cautiuous but went ahead and told Santa she wanted a new baby.
I am so ready for Christmas. I got everything done so early this year that it seems like our trip will never get here. Peter and I wrote out our schedule for our 9 days in Oregon and it is so full and exiting. I can't wait to see all our family and friends.
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Santa
Posted by Pricilla at 8:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 awesome comments:
fun santa claus! see ya tongiht! cant wait :)
Post a Comment