I really hate high chairs. At least the ones that I have ever had. We bought one when we had Dallin that was awful because the tray wouldn't scoot in very much. Since then we have had a couple of hand me downs. Both had the same problem. They also had high backs on them which makes for more cleaning and foot rests that my children would never reach in their high chair days so it served as a place for food to accumulate at every meal. Because the tray never scoots in enough there is always half of the kids food down inside the chair by the end of the meal and they stand up all the time because there is so much room.
So with a new one coming, for the last couple of months I have been keeping my eyes out for something more practical for us. Everything at the stores seemed to be the same idea so I was beginning to think that I was never going to find what I had pictured in my mind. Then we were eating at the McDonald's Play land and using their high chair and I was like, "Peter, why can't I find something like this?" as I noticed that their high chairs were everything that I wanted in a good chair. So Peter was like "Why don't you just get one of these?" (duh!) So after determining that the brand was Rubbermaid Commercial, it was very easy to do an Internet search and there you go! So here is the indestructible, easy to clean, way less messy chair. It is even made with some kind of antimicrocrobial material. Tanner doesn't stand up and the tray is so close to him that he can eat and it all stays right there. Afterwards, it is just the tray to clean for the most part. I know it is not the most attractive piece of furniture in the world but I would so rather have practical after 4 years of hating high chairs. I am pretty sure this one will last through the millennium.
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
High Chair Woes
Posted by Pricilla at 9:00 AM
Labels: Cool Products
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 awesome comments:
ohhh smart... I need to invest in one of those
nice work!
yay for mcdonalds..sweet chair
Post a Comment