Friday, December 21, 2007

Dr. Visit

I had to go to a prenatal checkup this week. I managed to get a friend in the ward to watch a couple of our kids so that I wouldn't have all three with me. I decided to keep Dallin because he is really intrigued by going to the doctor ever since he had an ear infection a couple months ago. The doctor was so nice to him and he loved it last time. So he was pretty exited that it was mommy's turn to go to the doctor. He was such a good boy too. He waited so nicely with me in the waiting room and talked and talked. Then when we walked back to get weight and blood pressure Dallin told everyone that we walked by that mommy has a baby in the tummy and the baby's coming out in a long time! He held my hand and stayed with me. He even talked to the nurse all about the big truck he wants for Christmas. In the Examination room he sat so nicely in his chair while mommy talked to the doctor and then he came and stood right by me as we listened to the baby's heartbeat. He thought the gel on my tummy was pretty funny. Dallin was just a perfect angel the whole time and I was so glad I brought him. That is a good memory for me as I was having flashbacks of bringing him with the last pregnancy. I won't even go into how stressful that was. I can't believe how different he was this time. He is really amazing! I love seeing his progress show in the real life experiences. I am so grateful to have Dallin in my life.

1 awesome comments:

Heidi said...

sounds like a great docters visit..dallen is doing so well

Blog Widget by LinkWithin