Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Mystery Poo

Sorry if this is gross, but this is the life of a mom of toddlers so please don't be offended. Dallin's potty training has been a very slow process so last night I bought all new potty treats, small jelly beans for going number 1 and a snack sized twix for going number 2. I have been talking it up for Dallin and this morning Eden announced that she wanted to wear her Dora underpants today and get candy. So I taped 2 candy bars way up on the bathroom wall to motivate the number 2 process. Eden has been going potty a whole bunch because I give her candy for trying even if nothing happens. She has been very successful that way because there is no negatives if it doesn't happen. So anyway, all of the sudden I overheard them talking about poo poo. I ran into the bathroom and sure enough, someone had done it! This is huge since niether on of the kids have every really done this. I was making such a big deal of it that they both wanted to claim it. I kept asking and they both said it was theirs. It was hilarious. Finally I inspected both of their bums for evidence and sure enough Eden was the winner. Now that she got her Twix off the wall, Dallin is even more motivated to get it. I know, I am totally gross for sharing, but hey I find it funny.

9 awesome comments:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome!! What silly little kids you have!

byupirate said...

Hilarious!!

I've had my share of Poo incidents

Jen said...

LOVE it! who doesn't have poo incidents? They're no fun unless you share them!

Anonymous said...

It's my Poo!!! can i get a twix? lol

Julia said...

hahhahahaa i really laughed at this!!

Cheney Family said...

That is great. It wasn't gross at all. Well I also have three little ones so that is probably why. Hope the pregnancy is going well.

Heidi said...

hahahaha thats awsome

Danielle said...

You know what's sad, that post didn't even gross me out. It probably should have, but I totally understand. When you have toddlers, those kinds of gross, bodily funtions happen every day! Thanks for the laugh!

John and Sarah said...

Cilla, I think you owe me a king size baberuth. from john

Blog Widget by LinkWithin