Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Dentist

The kids did great at the dentist yesterday, but Tanner is definately a 2 year old. I knew that Tanner would be the most difficult so I let him go last so he could see everyone else go before him. When it was his turn the dentist told him to climb up onto the chair. He did, but when she told him to lay back, he calmly said, "No, I scared." I assured him it would be okay so he finally laid back. Then he did not want to open his mouth for her and kept saying, "no, I can't." He was still very calm and matter of fact about everything. Finally when she was trying to clean his teeth with every open mouth opportunity he clammed up again when she turned the brush thingy on and said "no, its too loud." I was cracking up because he was so calm and just said what he was thinking I guess. We just called it good after that. Tanner is such a character.

2 awesome comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet little Tanman. Can you blame him... That thing is loud!

Tammy said...

Haha! that's cute! I can just imagine it.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin