Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Spelling

Don't you hate it when you find out you have been spelling a word wrong forever and never realized it? I have been blogging for I think close to 2 and a half years now and I hate to think of how many times I have spelled exiting instead of EXCITING! Thanks to my big sis for pointing that out to me (not embarrassing at all Laurel!) So anyway, I do consider myself a pretty decent speller even though I often catch my typos, but that isn't quite the same. So anyway when I am excited, I will now be expressing that in the correct spelling instead of exiting a building! I feel very lame.

4 awesome comments:

Cami said...

HA HA!! I noticed it too, but I didn't say anything.....HA HA HA!! Leave it to laurel to point it out!!

Will said...

very exiting!!!

Valerie and Christopher said...

that's ok lots of peple have truble spelling your blog is gret anyways! :)

Tammy said...

haha! don't worry us Dickinson's didn't notice..none of us can spell...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin