Since being a mom is a tireless job, I have to write down a couple of sweet things that my kids said today that make all the hard work worth it. This morning I got Tanner out of bed and as I was holding him he looked at my bridal photo hanging on the wall and said "Mommy is a princess!" and then he looked at me and said "Your a princess Mommy."
Last weekend I was asked to sing a solo at our Ward Christmas party so I sang "O, Come all ye Faithful". Peter said the kids were really attentive while I sang so I thought that was cute. Then this afternoon as I was cleaning I put the first presidency Christmas devotional on the computer to listen to. The music playing started out with "O, Come all ye Faithful" and Eden looked at me after a minute and said "Mommy, its just like your song." How cute that she paid that much attention. I love being a mom.
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Sweet Kids
Posted by Pricilla at 2:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 awesome comments:
awww cute!
Post a Comment