Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Peace, be still...

The other day, Dallin was playing in the bath. Peter and I noticed that he was splashing around and then standing up and raising his arms and saying "Peace, be still." It was so sweet. He looked at Peter and told him "I'm pretending to be Jesus." This is the first seedling of a little testimony.

4 awesome comments:

Valerie and Christopher said...

This is soooo funny and cute! Isn't it funny to see their interpretations. Our Dallin walks around saying "Jesus wants us to be happy" all the time. I caught him giving a lesson about it to the cat. LOL Funny boys!

Tammy said...

awww that's so cute!

Yours Truly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Yours Truly said...

Adorable. I am looking for a talk on LDS.ORG and came across this: http://www.lds.org/ldsorg/v/index.jsp?vgnextoid=f318118dd536c010VgnVCM1000004d82620aRCRD&locale=0&sourceId=b24747f765adb010VgnVCM1000004d82620a____&hideNav=1

It's an article on Autism Titled: So Near and Yet So Far:
Living with Autism

It'a ancient, but I still thought you'd be interested that the Church published It in the Liahona in 1984

Blog Widget by LinkWithin