Monday, March 01, 2010

Lil' Lily

Lily, just saying your name makes me smile. I love your happy little face. You are three months old now and I can't remember life without knowing you. You no longer look like a new baby and your personality shows more everyday.
Photobucket
You stick your tongue out a lot.
Photobucket

You just this very moment discovered your feet.
Photobucket

"Achoo!" Bless you.
Photobucket

I like your feet too.
Photobucket

And your beautiful face.
Photobucket

Tanner likes you. You like him too.
Photobucket

So so happy to be here.
Photobucket

You think your fingers are tasty.
Photobucket
But mostly, know that you are adored by many.

5 awesome comments:

Tammy said...

She is Precious!!! Love her outfit too! Cute!!!

Julia said...

she's beautiful, cilla!

Tara said...

So, so cute. Great shots of her. I can't believe 3 months have gone by already.

Memory said...

Oh, she is a super cutie!!

Silhi said...

I can't believe how big she is already! She is beautiful!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin