Thursday, March 25, 2010

Tanner Quotes

  • As we drove into the Ikea parking lot I explained to the kids that we were going to eat lunch at the restaurant.  I asked them to tell me what the rules are when we eat at a restaurant:
Eden: Stay in you chair.
Dallin: No Yelling.
Tanner: And NO belly flops!

I guess that makes sense.

  • I passed out our chewable dinosaur vitamins to all the kids. 
Tanner(to Peter): The dinosaur's butt is tasty!

I asked Tanner about it and he made sure to tell me its really just a vitamin(with a bite out of its butt!)

1 awesome comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! No belly flops...does he often do this at restaurants and he's been told in the past not to? Where does he come up with all of this funny stuff?! I wish he was still around so I can hear all this good stuff!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin