Sunday, March 28, 2010

Those little moments

I am so grateful for those cute things that these little people do that just make my heart double in size.  Never mind that the house is a mess and we have an appraiser coming to our house at 7:30 in the morning.  I do the best I can and try to just let it go and stay in the moment with these precious people.  When I put Carter to bed, he usually protests a bit when I put him in his crib so I usually bend down and play some kind of peek-a-boo game or have some kind of moment with him.  Then he isn't so upset about being in there.  Sometimes we just do that for several minutes.  Today, he reached out with his chubby little hand and grabbed a fist full of my hair and gently pulled my face up to the bars of the crib and gave me a huge slobbery kiss!  Heaven on Earth to me.

0 awesome comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin