I need to work on this one. Some days I really wish I was a sweet little homemaker, that never complains or raises her voice but yet has strength and leadership that quietly guides children toward their loving Heavenly Father. I need to frame this one.
(from the daily GEM)
Let Love Abound in Our Actions
Posted: 07 Mar 2010 11:00 PM PST
"Let us lower our voices in our homes. Let love abound and find expression in our actions. May we walk the quiet ways of the Lord, and may prosperity crown our labors."
Gordon B. Hinckley, "An Humble and a Contrite Heart," Ensign, Nov. 2000, 89
I loved this one too. This is something I want to be perfectly obedient at, like tithing. We really try, but I know we could do better.
The Savior Told Us to Have Family Prayer
Posted: 04 Mar 2010 11:00 PM PST
"The Savior told us, 'Pray in your families unto the Father, always in my name, that your wives and your children may be blessed' (3 Nephi 18:21). In our day, the Church urges us to have family prayer every night and every morning. . . ."Family prayer is a powerful and sustaining influence."
James E. Faust, "The Lifeline of Prayer," Ensign, May 2002, 60–61
Thursday, March 11, 2010
Love and Prayer
Posted by Pricilla at 2:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 awesome comments:
Post a Comment