Dallin brought this form home from school and filled it out all by himself. It is a little hard to read so I will just type it up.
My favorite subject: reading
My favorite book: The Cat in the Hat
My family: Eden, Tanner, Carter, Lily
When I grow up I want to be: A construction worker
My favorite pet: Roxy(Grandma A's dog)
My favorite food: pizza
My home: It has a basement.
My favorite thing about me: My favorite thing about me is doing good things.
My special things: My playhouse
My birthday is: June 3rd
I am special because: my mommy loves me.
My favorite TV show: Pink Panther
My favorite thing to do is: My favorite thing to do is building the playhouse.
My favorite color: red
I would like to travel to: Six Flags
My favorite sport: Exercising
I love: My family
Thursday, September 16, 2010
All about me...
Posted by Pricilla at 8:42 PM
Labels: Kids Stuff
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 awesome comments:
Precious!
Post a Comment