Wednesday, September 15, 2010

August Heat

 Back in August we had a heat wave, so we went with our friends to a fun little river with super cold water.  It was very hot, but we stayed nice and cool.  With this many kids to watch, can you blame us for putting so many flotation devices on them? This is a failed attempt at a kid picture.  After a picnic lunch we spent several hours playing. It was fun because there were little shallow pools that people made with the rocks so the kids could safely play.



 Oreo face
 Eden immediately started finding cool rocks. 
 Lily is such a little trooper.  She actually like the water too.

 Peter and Aaron took the big plunge off this old rickety log.  We didn't get a picture of Peter, so I hope Aaron doesn't mind.
I count this as swimming on my to do list (only one more to go).

1 awesome comments:

Cami said...

FUN! I love taking the kids to play in water where it is relativly stress free, IE, shallow with rocks to occupy their little brains...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin