Friday, September 24, 2010

Kindergarten

We have had 2 kids in school for 2 weeks now!  Eden loves everything about Kindergarten.  On the first day of school I walked behind Eden and Dallin as they held hands, and I felt so sad that they are growing up so fast.   But I pushed it out of my mind and switched modes to see how exciting things are for my little girl.  She was so ready, and then some.  There are many kids in her class from church, it is awesome! 

Eden gets to ride the bus home, for the whole 2 blocks.  She loves that.  So do I, because I don't have to pack up the other kids to get her from the corner.  Every day when the bus doors open, I can hear yelling, "Bye Eden!" over and over, and she yells "Bye everyone!" back.  Then she bursts with excitement when she sees me and tells me what she can remember about her day.  She literally skips home because she is so happy.  She likes this grown up stuff.  I am torn with excitement for her and sadness for me. 






 When Eden saw this backpack, it called to her, and there was no other option. She is a big fan. 


I guess I can get used to a few morning hours with only 3 children at home. I am so glad that she is so happy and fully enjoying her life experiences. 

0 awesome comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin