Still don't have a camera charger! So here's something fun to get by on. I haven't written about any books for a while, so here are a few that I have loved this summer.
Fabulous Freezer Meals. After coming across the freezer meals website, I ran to Deseret Book (also on Amazon) and picked it up. I have a couple of freezer meal books, but this one is very practical for a busy mom. Most recipes make enough food to eat one meal now and freeze one for later. Also info on freezing staples to make cooking go quicker.
Peter's brother Larry got us going on the Hunger Game Series. I don't read novels very often unless it comes highly recommended and we really got into it. So hard to put these ones down.
Scott Kelby is the best when it comes to photography books. His writing is humorous and very easy to follow. I have a photoshop book of his too. This Digital Photography series of 3 books is awesome! There is a fun little lesson on each page. Lots of tips for anyone who is interested in improving their skills. I love devouring this information and trying it out.
This is an old book, but a good one. I have several books from the Eyre's and this is very useful. They breakdown what young children need to learn about responsibility into 12 sections, one for each month. There are ideas for lessons and implementing the values as well. We are working on it with our kids each night before family prayer.




0 awesome comments:
Post a Comment