Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Swim Lessons

 Kids Swim Lessons:  check

I avoided this all summer knowing how spendy it is-especially since we have to pay out of district fees.  I really want my kids to be able to swim for safety reasons though so we finally went for it.  They
 L-O-V-E-D it.  It was so fun to watch all three, they were always smiling and having a great time.  By the end they were all very comfortable doing head bobs and had much more confidence.  I believe it was a highlight of the summer for them.  I took these with my long lense so they were not posing, just smiling away the whole time.  It was fun to watch.  It is always nice when you go to a lot of cost/effort for your kids and they actually appreciate it.  Glad I made that summer list or I may not have gotten around to this.  Wow, it really does help when you write down your goals.













0 awesome comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin