Friday, September 26, 2008

Deja Vu!

I thought Carter looked really familiar. So when I had him in this outfit I just had to go back and look at pictures of Dallin at this age. Carter is first then Dallin, then Carter first again followed by Dallin again. Ha!



8 awesome comments:

Memory said...

That is so fun! I would seriously think they were twins if I didn't know better. Ha! Love those cheeks. And I love seeing that Dallin has the same look now...just bigger. :-)

Cami said...

Not to be a butt, but I don't see it!!!! I am probably just crazy, but I still think that he looks like eden did!!!! But you would know better than i would of course!

Tammy said...

hmmm they look like brothers. not twins. its the hair that throws me off though.

Anonymous said...

Wow, yeah that's kinda freaky.

The Perry family said...

I wouldn't even have known they we're pictures of different babies. It looks like Carter's hair is just a little darker, but besides that, they could be the same bebe.

Julia said...

ohmigosh...identical. so cute.

Marnie Bergeson said...

They look more alike than my twins.

Dickinson Family said...

The last picture of Dallin looks VERY much like Carter.
Mom D

Blog Widget by LinkWithin