I haven't been tagged in a while so here we go. Anyway, the rules are to answer the following questions using short answers. Here goes:
1.Where is your cell phone? Arm of the Couch
2. Your significant other? Peter
3. Your hair? Shoulder length
4. Your mother? miss her
5. Your father? miss him
6. Your favorite thing? children laughing
7. Your dream last night? I was directing music with a wand
8 Your favorite drink? water
9. Your dream/goal? raise great kids
10. The room you’re in? family room
11. Your hobby? blogging
12. Your fear? dying and leaving my kids w/o a mom
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? In Oregon
14. What you’re not? unhappy
15. Muffins? Costco chocolate chip
16. One of your wish list items? a sweet hair straightener
17. Where you grew up? Oregon
18. The last thing you did? fed the baby
19. What are you wearing? husbands hood to coast t-shirt
20. Favorite gadget? new early birthday present..pressure cooker!
21. Your pets? no thanks
22. Your computer? HP laptop
23.Your mood? very content
24. Missing someone? my new nephew born yesterday
25.Your car? dodge caravan
26. Something you’re not wearing? makeup
27. Favorite store? Target
28. Like someone? family
29. Your favorite color? brown
30. When is the last time you laughed? this morning when Tanner told me I was wearing a pull up!?!
31. Last time you cried? about a month ago when I had a splitting migraine
And I'm tagging all the Dickinson family.
Sunday, September 07, 2008
Tagged
Posted by Pricilla at 8:49 AM
Labels: Tags about Me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 awesome comments:
Post a Comment