Sunday, September 28, 2008

Question

What do you do when your family is taking the sacrament and your daughter chokes on her water and caughs into the sacrament tray???? Umm.......pass the tray on, close your eyes and pretend you are invisible.

7 awesome comments:

Anonymous said...

Nobody saw, and what they didn't see won't hurt them... right?! Just try to sit in a row that gets the sacrament last.

Lisa said...

haha, that's funny...

Will said...

smile really big and pray that the sacrament prayer makes it bacteria free?

Valerie and Christopher said...

we have had the kids dump the drool portion into another cup when trying to throw theirs away...usually my sweet hubby ends up taking that one (i think that is a move towards the celestial kingdom)

Cami said...

And that is the reason that I don't let myself think about germs. I would just end up locking myself in my house with buckets of bleach and hand sanitizer. I also only take the cups from the outer edge of the tray. it makes me feel a little better. I figure they are the less likly ones to have...nasties.

Marnie Bergeson said...

Question: What do you do when your kid grabs a huge handful of bread and then puts it all back and then picks one. Pretend you didn't see?

Anonymous said...

ohmygosh, eew! lol. Some of the comments left are hilarious too! My biggest concern was always what if I hit the edge of the tray and it all goes flying? Now that Calista just HAS to have the sacrament, I am sure I will soon experience some of this. lol.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin