Wednesday, September 24, 2008

When Daddy Comes Home

I haven't put video on in a long time so I was going over some from the last couple of months. This one is pretty cute. This is no exaggeration of how much the kids love it when Peter comes home. This was the end of July...

7 awesome comments:

Cami said...

What a lucky guy!

Anonymous said...

ohmygosh, that is SO sweet. Len would just LOVE this kind of reaction. He only gets it about half the time. lol.

That Tanner is the SWEETEST boy. I love his smile!

Laurel said...

Shelby does the same thing to Bryan. Ethan thinks he's too old to run into his arms, but he secretly LOVES it when Daddy is home. Peter is such a cute Dad. It's obvious his kids ADORE him.

Tammy said...

Aww that video is sooo cute!

JENNY said...

Now that is a CUTE dad!

Heidi said...

aww i miss living with you guys

Yours Truly said...

What a greeting. That was great.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin