I have added another blog to my growing list of blogs that I write. This one is all about things for home and family. I just like to write down anything about parenting, organizing, recipes, books, etc. that I think is cool. Feel free to check it out. This is a public blog so you don't need an invite.
I am probably going to add one with photos that I am working on with my photography classes as well. I am trying to get even more adventurous and write one with life history moments from before I started writing a blog like wedding, births, childhood memories etc. I know I am totally addicted to blogging. I have learned that I love to write so blogging is something I really enjoy.
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Blog
Posted by Pricilla at 3:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 awesome comments:
Post a Comment